HENZE is a family owned enterprise, which is engaged in plastic processing since its establishment in 1952. As early as 1960 it was supplying the market with Polyethylen-Wrapped Pipes. Since then it is one of Germany’s and Europe’s leading manufacturers and processors of Wrapped Plastic Pipe of PE and PP up to diameter 3.6 m.
Experience, innovative planning and production add up to the decisive competitive edge in quality and service for the customer.
Manufacturing and delivery programme
Welded System Solutions of PE and PP
• Water technology
– Well Shafts
– Spring Collection Shafts
– Control and Instrument Shafts
– Water Reservoirs
– Special Constructions
– Drinking Water Lines.
• Wastewater engineering
– Profiled Wrapped Pipe
– Canalisation Pipe Systems
– Shafts and Special Constructions
– Backup Storage Systems
– Double Walled Pipes.
• Waste disposal technology
– System Solutions for Waste Technology
– Telescope Shafts
– Landfill Seepage Water Storage.
• Chemical- and industrial engineering
– Storage Containers with Collection Apparatus – Single Walled
– Standing and Lying Storage Containers – Double Walled
– Process- , Stirring Device- and Working Containers
– Ventilation Lines, Gas Washers, Exhaust Chimneys
– Pipe-Container Jacket for DN 400 to DN 3600
– Special Components and Fittings of all Kinds.
– Project Consultation
– Planning- and Engineering Services
– Static Calculations
– Construction of Unit
– Accompanying the Construction Project.
For further information please visit our website. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.