SP- submersible pump
Professional water distribution management
– Groundwater supply to waterworks
– Irrigation in horticulture and agriculture
– Groundwater de-watering – Pressure boosting
– Industrial applications.
Features and benefits
• State-of-the-art hydraulics provide high efficiency and low operating costs
• 100 % stainless steel inside and outside
• Sand resistant
• Resistant to aggressive water
• Dry-running protection
• Monitoring, protection and communication via the MP 204 protection unit and the R100 remote control
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Phone: +49 (0) 211/ 9 29 69 – 0
Fax: +49 (0) 211/ 9 29 69-36 99
Grundfos is the world’s largest pump manufacturer, based in Denmark, with more than 18,000 employees globally. Grundfos was established in 1945 in Bjerringbro by the late Poul Due Jensen.
With an annual production of more than 16 million pump units, Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Circulator pumps for heating and air-conditioning and other centrifugal pumps for industry, water supply, waste water and dosing are the major products. Today, Grundfos is the world’s largest manufacturer of circulator pumps, covering approximately 50 percent of the world market for these pumps.