Bends, Elbows, Tees, Crosses and Y-pieces, Sockets, Nipple, Plugs, Caps, Backnuts,
Hose nipples, Unions
Material specifications: br>
– All casted items are made of material 1.4408 br>
– Alloying components in %: C <= 0,07 · Cr 18,0 – 20,0 · Ni 9,0 – 12,0 · Mo 2,0 – 2,5 br>
– Bends Code 6003 as well as sockets Code 6270 and 6272 are made from material 1.4404 (AISI 316L) br>
– Unions with flat seat are equipped with PTFE gaskets br>
– All items are signed with pressure stages 150 lbs ~ 10,5 bar br>
– Application areas: water, drinking water, chemical substances, food sector br>
– High level corrosion resistance br>
– High level resistance against acids br>
– Maximum operating temperature (without futher mechanical stress): 220°C br>
– Connection threads according to DIN EN 10226-1 (ISO 7/1) br>
Manufacturer of pipe connectors for different applications
For many decades now, Gebo Armaturen GmbH has been the market leader in its traditional product area of compression fittings. Gebo compression fittings were seen as the epitome of time and cost saving assembly in building services and in piping engineering.
Eight daughter companies in Western and Eastern Europe, as well as numerous sales partners worldwide, have now taken on the main distribution tasks abroad.