Sklarz Abwasser- und Umwelttechnik GmbH was founded in 1990 as an independent commercial agent for waste water and environmental products and offers competent advice for their customers.
Today the company is a developer, manufacturer and vendor of their proprietary and proven pressure test systems, some having acquired patent rights. Sklarz have export business and reference projects across Europe.
In 1992 the company started to expand their business by setting up a service division for sewer CCTV, sewer cleaning, combined vacuum/jetting tankers and TÜV approvals for tank vehicles. Sklarz endeavour to complete all service tasks at short notice.
In-house engineers and technicians with long expertise are at the customers’ disposal to solve specific problems and to develop tailor-made concepts.
Manufacturing and delivery programme
••• PRESSURE TESTING
1. Air pressure/vacuum test for pipes
2. Vacuum test for manholes
3. Water test for pipes
4. Water test for manhole/separator
5. High-pressure test for pipes
6. Pipe joint test
Norms included: EN 1610, EN 805, ATV, DWA, SIA 190,
VSA, ÖNorm B2503, free parameters
Sklarz special products:
– EMSE Mastertest ®
– Testboy ®
– Docuboy ®
– Fully equipped vehicles
Sklarz pressure test units with the associated equipment (blower, compressor,
generator, inflatable plugs etc.) can be perfectly integrated in commercial vehicles.
••• CCTV TECHNOLOGY
– Push systems
– Crawler systems
– Digital videorecorder
– Fully equipped vans
••• PIPE CLEANING TECHNOLOGY
– Mechanical pipe cleaning
– Hydraulic pipe cleaning
– Cleaning pigs
••• PIPE REHABILITATION
– Partliner technology
– Flexible rehabilitation packers
– Short packers
– Long packers
– Lateral rehabilitation packers (house service connection)
– Inliner technology.
– Stopper equipment (pipe plugs, pillow-type plugs, stopper discs, etc.)
– Tubes (rinsing tubes, suction and pressure tubes, hoses for fueling vehicles)
– Nozzles (fixed and movable nozzles)
– Safety technology (gas leak alarm, self rescue systems, fall arrest system).
For further information please visit our website.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For further information please visit our website. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.