Max Wild GmbH, with around 420 employees, is an innovative family business and is continuing to utilize the synergy effects available by a wide performance spectrum. The company is a reliable and powerful partner in the European region.
A modern fleet of machines and equipment, two offices in Germany, several recycling locations and gravel pits support the company’s infrastructure and logistics. Family value, practicality as well as highly motivated employees and outstanding education are the base of the companies success.
Manufacturing and delivery programme
Horizontal directional drilling
In this business area, Max Wild GmbH has evolved into one of Europe’s leading specialists. To lay or renew pipeline systems underground is most of the time the cheaper and sometimes the only feasible option.
Pipeline construction / laying techniques:
– Horizontal directional drilling
– Pipe- and cable plough technology
– Steel pipe driving
– Press drilling
– Drinking water, Gas, Heat
– Data- / underground cables
Civil engineering/ earthworks
Civil engineering in every dimension,
in earth works and road construction.
The civil-engineering-specialists of Max Wild are experienced professionals, when it comes to the installation of flood defenses as well as for the construction of complex distribution networks or the water remodeling in ecologically sensitive areas.
Many local authorities have been relaying on the expertise of Max Wild in their civil engineering projects for years.
– Demolition Works and mobile recycling plants
– Site redevelopment (remediation of contaminated sites, material flow management, manufacturing
and distribution of recycling materials, landfill operation, embankment-, landfill construction)
– Fleet and device management (workshop- and locksmith services)
– Gravel distribution and transportation services
– Logistics (heavy haulage, greater transport, heavy goods storage)
– Systems engineering
For further information please visit our website. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.